Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

IT'S WEDNESDAY



Assalaamualaikum tawantawan! :)


Aargh.. It's a hard week for me so far. Well, I miss my boyfie like soooooo DAMN much. Malam tadi baru aje mimpi dia. It was a blur dream. He was standing afar while watching me with his warm stare. And I stare at him back hoping that he'll come to me or at least give me a warm smile. But no. It was just a stare. Adoi. How come like that la B? Why just stare? I miss you so much tahu? Cubalah datang borak2 takpun bagi hug ke ape kan. At least terubat rindu ni. Hihihi gatey. 8)


And i called my mom last night right after i finish my Isha' solah. And guess what? I almost cry for no reason! Blergggh.. I dont know why. Mybe sebab waktu tu aku tengah elok selimpuh kat sejadah, so mood sangatlah rapuh seperti tisu Primeer. hoho.. Kalau boleh nak share macam2 dengan mak pasal kesedihan hati ni. But what to do, i am not that kind of manja2 dengan mak. Apatah lagi nak berkisah2 pasal kesusahan aku kat sini ataupun menangis sebab rindu kat pakwe. Nehi mere beteh.


Never mind. I'll keep going and stay strong. Yeah kemon bebeh! Good girl. Balik nanti aku belanja diri sendiri pizza. 8)


Amek kau!


aduhh.. Aku dahla tengah lapaw ni






No comments:

Post a Comment